Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Feminine Belle Premium Blog Payment Page


Hello, cupcake! 

Thank you for your interest in reading "The Feminine Belle!" 

You can make a one time payment of $19.95 to read the full lessons on this blog. 





*** STEPS TO PAY SECURELY WITH YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ~
WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT: 


1. Select the "Buy Now" button. 

2. Check the user agreement box to proceed with your payment. 

3. Select the yellow "Check Out" tab on the next page. (You will find this tab at the bottom of the screen.) 

4. Look for the "Pay with PayPal" log~in page. 

5. Click the blue link that says, "Don't have a PayPal account?" 

6. Fill out the secure credit/debit card payment form to pay for your purchase. ***




Pay with PayPal ~ $19.95 USD











4 comments:

  1. I paid my $25.00 dollars through Paypal; but, I received nothing back. No links; no email, nothing. Please correct this.

    Thank you.

    Regina Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include Nigeria as we don't use paypal. I beg you. I love your blogs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina, I do not live in the US, so I may have a different time~zone to you, but I always deliver order as soon as I see it in my inbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, I am working on offering you the ability to pay by credit card. Stay tuned. :)

    ReplyDelete